Below is a selection of photos from Sam & Rich’s beautiful wedding at Essendon Country Club, in May 2018
Essendon Country Club is the perfect wedding venue – a lovely barn-style room, beautiful grounds, amazing food and a fantastic team. So I was delighted to return there for Sam & Rich’s wedding in May. They are a great couple, so obviously in love. It was another memorable day.
With Sam choosing to get ready at the Country Club, and Rich just down the road at the Tree House, I was able to be be there to capture both the bride and groom preparation.
All was pretty relaxed – even as Rich came across to the Country Club for some of the final Groom preparation video, which was being done next door to where Sam was finishing getting ready! Don’t worry – they successfully avoided each other.
The whole day went exactly to plan – another beautiful wedding at Essendon Country Club. But as always, there were many nice personal touches to make it that bit different.
- Sam & Rich wanted to share some of the photos from the day with their evening guests. So while they were all tucking into their wedding breakfast I was busily compiling a selection for them to play on the screen during the evening celebrations.
- They had to reflect their shared love of walking. Se below for the pictures of them in their walking boots (which I must say, went particularly well with Sam’s beautiful wedding dress!)
- Their own wedding branding, and personalised messages around the room were a lovely touch
Take a look through the selection of photos below for this and much more from their day.
You can see more examples of my wedding photography at Essendon Country Club in my other posts:
- Rose & Morgan’s wedding reception at Essendon Country Club
- Laura & Lloyd’s wedding at Essendon Country Club
- Lynsey & Oliver’s wedding at Essendon Country Club
And more examples of my wedding photography in general here.